I provide you and your partner with education, understanding, care and support before, during and after birth. The road to motherhood looks different for every single person and no two pregnancies or births are the same and because of this, I believe every woman deserves a custom birth plan that works to her strengths and eliminates her fears!
I take on a limited number of clients at any one time to make sure I can give you the full care and attention you deserve. By offering Prenatal Support, my goal is to reduce any stress, come up with a birth plan and give you the resources to advocate and make decisions for yourself so you feel confident going into labor!
• Unlimited text/call during pregnancy
• On-call 24/7 starting at 38 weeks
• 3 in-person meet ups over the course of your pregnancy on zoom or in person to discuss birth plans, comfort measures, relaxation techniques, labor and birthing positions, pain management and postpartum preparation.
•My Childbirth Education course, Birth Plan Prepping & Advocacy and Optimizing your Pelvis classes are included in this package.
LABOR & DELIVERY
My goal as your birth doula is to help you achieve the birth that you envision in the healthiest, most empowering way possible. By giving you the resources to advocate for yourself, focusing on your strengths and encouraging and supporting you mentally and physically throughout the entire process I know you will feel confident in your bodies ability to birth your baby.
• Continuous support during labor starting at home and lasting until 2 hours after birth.
• I will be available to meet you at the location of your choosing, whether at home, birth center, or hospital within 2 hours from the time you call me.
• I will be responsible for providing and bringing all equipment (TENS unit, rice packs, massage tools, lighting etc.) to the birth.
Pregnancy, birth and the early days of child rearing can be very scary and stressful. My role with Postpartum Support is to ensure you get the best information and care possible.
• Access to my postpartum resources and myself for up to 6 weeks.