I provide you and your partner with care, understanding, information and support before, during and after birth. Our initial meeting will help me tailor my packages to fit your needs.
I take on a limited number of clients at any one time to make sure I can give you the full care and attention you deserve. By offering Prenatal Support, my goal is to reduce any stress, allowing you to pay attention to your body and your baby.
• Meet and greet consultation
• Unlimited text/call during pregnancy
• On-call 24/7 starting at 37 weeks
• Two in person meet ups over the course of your pregnancy to discuss birth plans, comfort measures, relaxation techniques, labor positions, labor preparation and postpartum preparation, and to discuss goals and fears.
• I will provide resources and make recommendations at your request, for books and products that will enhance your pregnancy, birth, postpartum transitions.
LABOR/ BIRTH SUPPORT
• Continuous support during labor starting at home and lasting until 2 hours after birth.
• I will be available to meet you at the location of your choosing, whether at home, birth center, or hospital to begin providing comfort measures that have been previously discussed.
• I will be responsible for providing and bringing all equipment (TENS unit, rice packs, massage tools, lighting etc.) to the birth.
Pregnancy, birth and the early days of child rearing can be very scary and stressful. My role with Postpartum Support is to ensure you get the best information and care possible.
• 1 in home postpartum visit (more visits available upon request)
• 6 hours of postpartum support via text/call.
• Aide with immediate skin to skin and latch after birth.
• Provide breastfeeding education, and resources.
Schedule a Free No-Obligation Consultation
We can chat over the phone or in-person at your convenience to discuss your needs.